Welcome to our website
This website provides information on our 11 Children's Disability Network Teams (CDNTs) in Dublin South, Kildare and West Wicklow. That area is collectively known as the Community Health Organisation 7 (CHO7) area.
In particular, the website has been created as a resource for:
- Families accessing services provided by our 11 CDNTs
- Families on waiting lists for one of our CDNT's services
- Or families referring their children to one of our CDNTs.
The website has five key aims:
- To share information on the Progressing Disability Services for Children & Young People (PDS) programme.
- To explain how our 11 CDNTs work and how you can contact them.
- To explain how to refer a child to one of our 11 CDNTs.
- To list supports, services and activities for families and children to access and enjoy.
- To support families by sharing information on key topics.
We hope you find this website helpful.